I have several people in my life that have had huge impacts on me. In so many areas and eras. I could choose so many to highlight for this category. so, can I get a drum roll??? ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I pick Betty. I call her Mama Betty. She has taught me so much on being grateful in unchosen circumstances. She shows me how to be a loving wife to a husband that is different than the one I married. She shows me how to be graceful(haven't got that down, yet). I try to follow her Godly example. My circumstances are not the same as Mama Betty's, but she too has had a gradual road to where she is today. I so appreciate her understanding of what I feel. She truly KNOWS. I always feel as if I am complaining when I talk about feeling as though I lost my husband the day Sid had the stroke, even though he is alive and for the most part fairly well. He is a VERY different man. She continues to share the truth of God's love and provision. And, continues to love me as I am. She shares her experience with me and it allows me to "see" from a different view. She shows me how the Joy of the Lord is her strength, and how it can be mine as well.
For Anyone Still Reading This Blog...
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment