Thursday, August 6, 2009

finally












in the first pic is my buds Robyn & Cindy & I
the next shows the campsite entrance.
our tan selves...=]


Ok this is the 4th time I have tried to post this blog with the photos.


I so stink at some of this stuff. I should be in bed, oh so tired. I am


aware it is not yet 9 pm. I had planned to be in bed early. I just


wanted to put these on here. I don't know how to move them around once I


get them uploaded. So this will just have to do.


We had such a great time on our annual outing.

We used to do the actual camping in a tent in the


dirt and all that good stuff. I do miss the smores...


But, this is definitely the way to go camping. =]


We just enjoyed and came home tan, with a few


shopping bags thrown in.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You did a good job placing them!

Looks like you girlies had SO much fun!