Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BLAH

home from vacation for 2 weeks now, and still trying to catch up. We had such a great time. It was amazingly beautiful. Sid tired easily as we expected. I was surprised how easily he tired even with the scooter-chair. Most days he went back to the hotel around 3 and didn't have the energy to come back. I made sure he was ok, and went back by myself. It was weird. I don't really know how I feel about that whole part of it. I know God gave me the grace and the patience to think of Sid before myself for 98% of the time. That is truly a miracle. He came back to the park on Christmas Eve to enjoy the fireworks and castle lighting event. I was just so grateful we got to go. I wish I was better at expressing myself and more disciplined at this blog. I had so many experiences and feelings and STUFF, going on. We got to spend 2 full days with our Granddaughter. That is another great blessing. She is turning into a very nice young lady. We came home to a new dog. His name is MoJo, and he is a papillon. So very cute and loving. He is going to be a Momma's boy.(YAY) I love him tons already. I am ready for winter to be done. I loathe winter.unless it is somewhere warm and dry..then it is fine..
I actually wore flip flops to meet friends for coffee the other night? and I was thinking to myself, "this is really dumb. what if you have car trouble, and have to walk or something?) Yep, you guessed it...HAHAHA.I got stuck and had to get some help.(blinking battery on cellular)grrr..
anyway no major damage, but painful enough that I will wear shoes no matter what from now on.
I had a sweet "friend?" tell me that members of our family were saying that I am mean to Sid and have been cheating on him for a long time. I was devastated that anyone could say something so ugly and mean. I also wondered what kind of friend tells someone this stuff. I was like, ummm ok? WOOOOWWW... does anyone even know me? I am still sick every time I think about it. no wonder I went out in flip flops, huh? anyway this is just a bit of what has been rolling around in my head the last few days...I am so glad that this is all temporary.

No comments: