Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank You

I just finished getting ready for work. I don't have to be there for another hour & a half. No big deal
 So I look at Sid and say "well, I'm ready for work." He looks at me and says "Thank You."
He says stuff funny all the time, so I ask him "Thank You? " and he says back "Yeah, Thank you."
So I ask him for what. and he says to me "EVERYTHING" as he's saying it he's waving his arms around like a crazy man. I say back, "Everything? You mean like going to work and stuff?"And he says "Yeah." I told him I wasn't sure anybody really cared or noticed any thing I did, and he says plain as day "Dumbass! That's just Stupid! I LOVE YOU!" I had to share  because it is these moments that make everything OK in my world. God is SO GOOD. He seems to know when I really need a boost. So THANK YOU GOD! Once again you show me how much you love us. I gotta go blow my nose, now..

1 comment:

Barb Bolton said...

it is awesome you got clarification good communication my friend.