Tuesday, December 14, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Not in any particular order of significance

Sid..nuff said there..I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. God blessed me so much with this sweet man.


Pajamas. would wear them everywhere if I could. not to be confused with the respectable sweat outfit. I am talking Pajamas. flannel and thermal ones in the winter, and shorties with tanks in the summer. I LOVE them.

cookies. any and all kinds. but my least favorite? I am a weirdo, but plain old chocolate chip is my least favorite. If it is chocolate chips in oatmeal  cookies with coconut and macadamias,  well then, that is a different story

Coffee. any time any where. mmmm gotta go get some now..

warm blankets socks towels Pajamas from the dryer..

the smell of baking bread

Disneyland.

hugs

dates with my girlfriends

pancakes & bacon

my dogs..LOVE them so much even if they are yappy little monsters

our children & grandchildren

motorcycle rides (the ones with Sid were the best)

road trips

"camping trips with my buds"

Christmas songs(all throughout the year) yep- I am one of those people..

pedicures

any way these are just a few of my favorites..maybe I will list some more another time

No comments: