Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 26: picture of something that means alot to me

Our little critters mean the world to me. They are obnoxious and a bit spoiled, but we wouldn't have them any other way. I would have posted a photo of all of them together, but I don't have a good one. Do you know how hard it is to get 4 dogs to behave at the same time to get a decent photo of them? I will tell you: I haven't found it to be possible, yet. Ebony is a little diva and oh so sweet. MoJo is my snuggle buddy, KanDee is the baby even though MoJo is the youngest, and Samson is the one that keeps an eye on Sid. I snuck him into the hospital in my purse to visit Sid after the stroke. Sid didn't recognize me or the kids, but as soon as I put Sammy on his chest the lights came on just a little bit. Needless to say, Sammy gets away with ANYTHING..

No comments: