Tuesday, June 16, 2009

reflection

Finding that the longer I go without being on here
the harder it is to get back in the groove.
I just can't seem to come up with anything to really say.
I have been reflecting a lot the past few weeks.
It has been a year since we lost Punkin.
Also will be the first Father's day without my Dad.
He died 10 days after our sweet Punky.
They were such good friends. I found it fitting
that they passed on so close together.
They both lived long happy lives.
Much loved by their families.
Loyal and fierce in their protection.
Happy and exuberant in their affection.
My Daddy was my hero, and I was his
precious little girl always.
I haven't had the heart to go through any
of his stuff we boxed up and cleaned out of
his house.(I actually didn't do any of it)..
Just not ready to deal with it I guess.
that's what is going on with me..=]

No comments: