Monday, June 1, 2009

feelin funky

Haven't been able to write anything lately..I've been working long days, and just haven't had anything left in me. By the time I get home and do the few chores I have, it's basically time to
go to bed. I had so much overtime, they made me leave work early one day last week. Sid and I took the opportunity to go on a little road trip. We drove down to Kennewick and spent
the afternoon at the Columbia center mall. they have stores we don't have here. like JC Penney and Victoria's Secret. It was a nice day. I have been playing catch up since. Sid hasn't felt well, and has pretty much just been laying around again. Although he did bring me an iced coffee today on his way to speech therapy. =]...Maybe I should try this in the mornings when I seem to think a little better..I think? =/ just in a funk..grateful to know that this too shall pass. Grateful to know I don't have to let my "feelings" determine how I am going to act or what I am going to do. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Now that's a pretty big deal!

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

I have been the same these days Jerrilynn... Hope you get to feeling like yourself!