Friday, May 29, 2009

longest short week ever

Sigh....I am beat. Thankful to the Lord for giving me the perks I needed this week.
I wonder why it is after a long week-end,
the work week following seems so much longer than 4 days.
I haven't had the energy or the brain power to blog this week.
What do I say? Wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed. repeat...
I am so very thankful for my ordinary life
that is extraordinary in it's ordinariness....
hahaha sorry, but that's funny..
Yeah I know I am loony.
I am up for the count, tho.
I will not go to bed until the laundry is done.
Thankful for a washer and dryer in my home that works.
There was a time when that wasn't the case.
back in the day when we still had kids at home
with one car and lived 35 miles from town.
Now, that took some organization. Came to town
every Monday to do laundry, shopping, errands
whatever needed to be done. In the summer
the kids and I would go to a movie or to
miller pool until Sid got off work. Those were good
times. Still grateful for the washer & dryer, tho. =]

No comments: