Thursday, May 21, 2009

new schedule

I have been going in to work at 9 instead of 6:30, and working later.
Needless to say, I am all out of whack. I am used to getting home
and having time to do a few chores, cook dinner, play on the computer while
Sid watches wheel of fortune, then maybe watch a little TV myself and off to bed.
Well, I've been getting up at 4 am(thanks Miss KanDee) and not really using that
time as well as I could. I read my bible in the am usually, and may do a load of
laundry or some FB. I really am a morning person. This new schedule is just temporary
until they hire someone, so I imagine when I get "used" to it, I will go back
to the old one. I am just grateful to be working. God is so good. All the time.

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Normally I love change and new scedules but the last year has really thrown me for aloop! And with that said, next week is my last week of work (the paying kind0 and i am going to be going back to being a stay home mom-- so a new schedule! LOL
you will get used to this new schedule just in time to have to go back to your old one! God loves to keep us on our toes! lol