Sunday, May 17, 2009

needin another day...

What a great week-end.
Spent it with our son and his wife
and the 2 youngest granddaughters.
The boys went to the bike shop,
while us girls got our nails done and
did a little shopping. I Love my daughter-in-law!
She is such a great woman. I feel my son is
blessed to have her for his wife. We had a fantastic time
and are exhausted of course. They gave me my belated
Mother's day gift - Standup photo album full of
disney pictures, and a beautiful
framed photo of us at pixie hollow.
funny, it is the same photo I used to post on
this blog when we returned from D-land.
The frame says "Grandparents hold our hands
for a little while, but our hearts forever"
Boy is that the truth. I carry my Gramma
in my heart always. She was my favorite
grown-up when I was a kid. I have always
hoped I would be as good a
Gramma as her. I don't think I
can be, but I am sure gonna try. =]

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I bet you're an amazing Grandma!

And I hope my mother-in-law feels her son is blessed by me the way you feel about your kids.