Wednesday, February 10, 2010

getting ready

Well,Sid goes in tomorrow to have surgery on his carotid blockage. hoping he gets some energy back. Scared that it isn't going to change anything. I KNOW it is going to unplug the artery which will give that side of his brain the blood flow that it has been missing out on for last 6 months or more. Hoping and praying for miracles of complete healing. I just miss him so much. I had gotten used to the "new" Sid and since the last seizure and little stroke in october, he has just gotten progressively worse and slipped further away from me, so that I have come to a resigned acceptance that he may never get better. We enjoyed a nice dinner and had a pretty good little chat. I ask lots of questions and he answers yes or no..LOL and on some of them I get the finger..he is so funny....=]
I asked him if he was scared or nervous and he said nope. He has always been a calm stable rock. Still is...LOVE LOVE LOVE him soo...

No comments: