Sunday, January 16, 2011

day 6: picture of person I'd love to trade places for a day

OK, I got super stuck on this one. I became paralyzed with the overanalyzation,(yes, this is now a word) that only a few can truly understand. I mean would it be like Freaky Friday and I would still be me but live as someone else? Would I remember what it was like to be them? Would they get to be me?
And, then all of those questions would determine my choices.
ARGHHH...and, I remembered. This is MY BLOG. There are NO RULES. I am not being graded on any of this. If I do it "wrong" what is the worst thing that will happen? You think reading this is confusing, try living inside my head..not a pretty sight. So I picked my sweet husband.


I often wonder what it is like for him. He can't tell me what it is like, and I can only assume.
So I would choose him, and I would really pay attention to how he feels, and what it's like to know what you want to say and be completely unable to get the words to come. To see if it hurts him like it hurts me to see people look at him with disgust because he doesn't remember it's bad manners to belch really loud in public.(he did it the other night at Starbucks. I proceeded to tell him "Good One! did ya get any on ya?") so that is my reason for choosing my Sidney, I really want to KNOW what a day in his body feels like.

No comments: