Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a peak into the madness

It's official. I really AM in need of some help. I had a friend post a question on her facebook page.
"How do you eat your toast? from the bottom on up? or the top on down? I put SERIOUS thought into this. Why can't I put this much thought and effort into things that mean something. I decided to post my answer here. Tell me what you think, PLEASE...

"Oh my goodness. I saw this and thought about it and here's the deal. Am I eating the toast in a restaurant or at home? because they normally cut it at a restaurant, and I don't always cut it at home.Is it cut horizontally or vertically or diagonally? Also, is the toast on it's own or is it accompanying oatmeal, eggs,(I dip my toast in both) or something else. Am I putting only butter on my toast or is it going to have jelly, or perchance some peanut butter? and one of my all time favorites is toast dunked in cocoa. So, I have put much thought in this and determined that regardless if it is cut(which I will eat middle bottom to top) or if it is left whole, I will also eat bottom to top. I really did go through the process in my mind. The only time I may deviate is when it is dunked in the cocoa, which I then tear it in half, and then proceed to tear into bite sized chunks to dunk. I bet you can see now why others find me so annoying."
Don't know about anybody else, but I find me annoying after reading this...sheesh. explains ALOT.

No comments: