Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday and it's early

Ok I am normally up and at em at 4 am every day. But Fridays are tough. I go to bible study on Thursday nights and get in late. Friday is also garbage day. I know you saw my lovely husband in the picture. He is an awesome guy. even before he had a stroke (that is a whole nuther story) he didn't take the trash to the curb. Our son did it until he moved out, and for some strange reason, I picked up that chore. Most days doesn't bother me, but some days I'm like, Dude.. you are home all day. Could you possibly take 5 from the speed channel and give me a hand. =]...bottom line is if I gave him a chance to do it when he wanted to instead of when I think it needed done, he probably would have been doing it all these years..maybe not, too. As I write this I see how easily I slip into pettiness and I hate that about me. Is it really that big a deal?? Come On..it took all of five minutes to gather all the trash in the house and take it out to the big can, (no, I don't save it all up for Friday..lol...yes, I do it during the week as well)..and then drag the big cans down the end of the drive...you know what? He does drag the emptied cans back up to the house..Now that is pretty cool, huh?

No comments: