Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well, I did it. I have been reading some other people's blogs and thinking.... "I would like to try that." I tell myself that I have no business doing it because I have no talent for communicating or creative writing. Noone cares what I have to say. All kinds of other excuses that come down to one thing....SELF-CENTERED FEAR.... It has robbed me of so much in my life, and knowing that you would think I would know it's familiar lies that I am so quick to believe.(some of them are true). Who cares if I am not a talented writer.. I of all people know there is a wrench for every nut, and God can use all types of containers to hold his beautiful flowers......So as with other things I have tried, time will tell. Practice makes better. So if you are looking at this, be patient. I am saving the really good stuff for next time..=]

No comments: