Sunday, March 22, 2009

week-ends

Well here it is sunday night and I have managed to accomplish very little in my two days off from work. That isn't entirely true. I have accomplished lots of stuff, just not the things I should have. For example, I am not one of those clean organized people that do stuff as they go along. I make big messes and may or may not clean them up right away. I know....bad, huh? I am not proud of this fact about me, but it is a fact about me. Anyway, I usually have good intentions on doing some great project like clean out a room or a closet or the refrigerator..totally doable and I get sidetracked with life. Yep, life. We are going on vacation for the first time in 3 years. I realize some families don't ever go on vacations, so that may seem like no big deal. I guess what I mean is I am getting my first vacation from work, daily stuff, town, etc in 3 years. And I am sooo looking forward to it. The last couple years have been filled with many life changes..BIG ones. That again is another story(probly more than one story). Anyway, when you go on a trip there are plans to make and things to do to be ready. So, that is what I accomplished this week-end. Laundry, haircut, eyebrow wax, shopping, manicure, pedicure. Also took the dogs to the groomer. Did I mention my sweet husband got a pedicure, too? Yep, how many wives get to spend a Saturday at the nail salon with their husbands soaking their feet? Very nice...I also got to see a woman who is so very dear to me Saturday evening. And, yes, that is a whole nuther story, too....=]...Today I went to church and then I did it...that's right I took a nap...So, tomorrow when I am feeling guilty for being lazy and selfish and irresponsible I hope I remember to smile and Say...'what a nice week-end'...

No comments: