Monday, December 7, 2009

CMON SPRING!!

I do not like winter. In fact, I hate it!! I hate using the hate word, but there is no other word that does it unless it may be despise..seriously tho. It isn't even really winter yet, and I am already done with it. I have had enough. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to a bit warmer weather while we are in Cali. shouldn't be too hard to beat freezing. So I am off to my warm flannel sheets. that is one thing I like about winter, that and my funny hat. pink plaid fur lined. HOT!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm with you.

I HATE winter. Hate being cold. Hate hate hate. Such a strong word but this is definitely a proper time to use it.

P.S. Need a picture of that hat...STAT!

Dennis & Jodi said...

I agree with you on winter... I am such a warm weather gal. It is already to the 'windchill weather'here in Manitoba (-29*C--not sure of the conversion --with the windchill here!!! ugh!)