Wednesday, December 16, 2009

vacation has begun..

I am officially on vacation. A well earned (in my opinion) reprieve. I am looking forward to no phones to answer and no computer and just relaxing and having fun. I hope I can relax. It has never been one of my strong points. It is definitely part of the plan. I also plan on riding every single ride at Disneyland and California adventure. I don't know when we may ever make it back. I will have a better idea after we are there a few days. I just know Sid doesn't have the energy to do a whole lot for very long. So I just pray for grace to accept him exactly the way he is and to not be upset because he isn't how he used to be. I have had a few days of really missing my "old" man. I am on the final draft of my "to-do" list. we are getting pedicures tomorrow. maybe I will post pics of that. =]

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

WHOO HOO!! Lets here it for holidays!