Saturday, December 12, 2009

whole lotta nothin special

Saturday and I have done very little productive. met with friends for coffee early this morning. It was nice to see them. Then it was back home and I managed to prod Sid out of his chair and get him out of the house. We went and had breakfast and then a walk through the Harley shop. We like to mosey thru and "try on" the bikes. There were a couple that I think may be good possibles if the man gets well enough to ride again. I sure hope so.
We then went and got his hair cut. I think it is funny that he didn't want me to do it because I have been working so hard. (pretty thoughtful, huh?) I still feel kinda icky, but not too bad. I am trying to not get too ahead of myself. I could have packed our suitcases today, but I contained myself. I will wait until Thursday to pack.So for the most part a pretty lazy day. got the animals food so they won't run out while we are gone. laundry, of course, bills paid, and going over the third draft of the "to do" list.I am on schedule, and need to just relax and stay healthy.

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Sounds like grand day and I like the plan... stay healthy!!!