Wednesday, December 9, 2009

gettin a new pup

We are getting a new addition to our family. I have a dear friend in Nebraska that got left with her son's dog and needed to find a home for him.She thought of Sid and I for some strange reason. Hmmmm. Maybe because our critters are so stinkin spoiled? I love them so much. I actually have my dogs paw prints tattooed (not sure how you spell that one) on my back. KanDee hasn't got done yet..probably after the first of the year. (don't tell my friend Susie). Any way his name is Mojo. Middle name is yet to be determined. He is a papillon and about a year old. He will be here when we get back from Disneyland. What a great surprise, huh? I feel such gratitude. Of all the people she knows, she picked us to bless with this furry little creature. Hope he fits into our little family. I am sure it will be just fine.I will post pics as soon as I get some. So I am off to finish the laundry and to bed early? we can hope, huh?

No comments: