Saturday, December 5, 2009

make it quick

OK, so here's the deal. It is my first post of the month, and I have way too much going on to focus on any one particular thing. I am pleased to have 98% of the Christmas cards ready to mail. I had to have that done before we leave for our trip. I don't like sending them out too early, though. I checked out our hotel online. Oh my goodness. It is FABULOUS. We have a view of Disneyland from our window. I think we have a balcony, too. I will definitely post pics if I can. I am sure to some people it is just a hotel room, but to us it is nicer than we normally get. Had our ornament exchange at church. I love so many of those women. So much I have learned from their example and counsel. I am just so overwhelmed with the awareness of God's abundance in our lives. I had the opportunity to share some of our experience with a young woman just this week. She had been worrying about how they were going to pay the rent, and I shared with her how I understood how hard it was to trust when the reality was staring you in the face. I shared with her how we were blessed over and over and over and are still being blessed and she tells me today that when she got home from work yesterday there was a care package on her porch that included cash to cover the rent. I told her I KNEW God would provide for them. What a gift. I KNOW things today.how cool is that?

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

That is very cool! I love how you can so freely share with people! You are so awesome Jerrilynn!