Saturday, November 20, 2010

night shift

Start nights Monday. My new job has lots of perks. Not sure this is one of them, but I have to look for the good in everything or I will drive myself crazy. I like so much about my job. I only work 14 days a month. I make much less per hour, but take home just a little less.(it's not what you make, but what you get to keep). Tax man is missing my contribution.=]
I love that I never work more than 3 days in a row. I get to spend more time with my sweet Sid. I think it has helped him some. I work every other weekend, so I miss church on those weekends. I don't like that at all. With nights coming up, I spend my nights off watching TV, facebook, and reading. LOVE THAT. Since Sid's stroke my reading has dropped off tremendously. I am just so tired when I finally sit down with a book, I get about 2 pages read before falling asleep. I had so much to write about the other day, and got sidetracked with other stuff. Now it is not even in my head. I need to actually write it down when I think it, then blog it when I can. I am telling you it was profound..I think. yep, pretty sure it was.

No comments: