Wednesday, November 10, 2010

so stinkin excited

Today is my day off. I have a different job, and I now work very different schedule.One month days, one month nights. No matter what, I work 6-6. This week I worked Monday & Tuesday, and will go back Friday and work through Sunday. Next week I will only work Wednesday & Thursday. So, I only work 14 days a month. I am home more with Sid, but I miss out on some things I love so much. The pay is much less than we are used to, but God is providing(as always). I have taken tips from others and incorporated a budget and cash only system of shopping for groceries,gas, and other "stuff". I tried doing the shopping once a month only, but it appears I will always need something in between no matter how well I plan. I have now had a small amount of money left over every month so far, so today I am going to lunch with one of my dearest friends. I am on load 2 of laundry, and am just excited to be alive..I love it when I feel like this. I am grateful to be able to enjoy the simple but oh so wonderful things in life that I spent so much time taking for granted and/or complaining about. Well, I am going to go fold some towels...YAY

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your happy attitude is quite contagious! Thank you.

I needed someone to get me fired up to fold laundry.

Glad you're doing so well!