Sunday, November 8, 2009

already?

Another week-end over too soon.
I didn't manage to get it all done,
but I just have a quick trip to the Big R for dog food,
and store for milk and one more load to fapa,
and I will be as done as I am going to be.
I actually spent a bit of time relaxing today.
Some of my friends from church gave me a gift today.
A HUGE pink purse (how did they know it's my favorite color?).
Inside was a soft scoooshy teddy bear(named him Disnee)
with a card to encourage me,
signed by many of the ladies that attend bible study.
What a blessing they are.
They consistently and faithfully hold me up.
I don't deserve them in my life, but am so very grateful for them.
One of the special gifts from a loving God.
So not alot to say today,
but it was too nice a day to leave without a comment.

No comments: