Wednesday, November 11, 2009

progress

The doctor's office called today. They received insurance approval
for the test Sid needs done. YAY!!! He goes next week for that,
and the following week we meet with the doctor to go over the
results and determine the plan of action.
In the meantime, I call Sid to tell him, and he is on his way
to Costco again.(this walking thing may prove costly,lol)
He got paper plates while he was there.(he noticed we were out)
He also picked up one of those meatloaf and mashed tater meals
and a big ole jug of chocolates of the world.mmmm..
I came home to a house that smelled like a home cooked meal
and to nice candies, and a smiling man that felt good about
making me smile. Makes my heart sing.(yes, I am tearing up here)
I am almost afraid to hope that maybe a corner is being turned here.
I know that lots of people that love us are praying extra hard
lately. They have just overwhelmed us with an outpouring of love
and encouragement. I am just so grateful to know that these are
blessings and gifts from our Lord. He is so good to us. I just look
at how the events have happened and there is no doubt He is IN CHARGE!
And we get the great opportunity to share that with everyone we come
in contact with. I hope I prove faithful.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This post makes me smile.

Sid makes me smile.

Your love for him makes me smile and warms my heart.

Continuing to pray. Love you and that man of yours.