Monday, November 16, 2009

scattered

That is my thoughts.
Scattered.
As in all over the place.
My emotions are as well.
I am so ready for our trip.
I am just so tired. I am so
afraid to say it, because I
don't want to sound as if I am
complaining or discontent. I
truly am just tired.
I spent my days off busy.
Doing some chores, Laundry,etc.
Sid and I both did the grocery
shopping together. That was actually
kind of fun. We checked out the new
Walmart.very nice. I will go back.
Trying to stay organized and keep
up with everything that needs done.
called doctors to arrange prescriptions.
called other docs to pay some of them. =]
We are so busy at work, that it is
crazy. Our son showed up today. He
has been a bit off lately, so I am
not sure what to think on that. I
just keep praying for he and his wife
to work thru their problems. Love them
both oh so much. I would normally try to
sort out these thoughts, but I just didn't
have it in me.
I am also thinking of the upcoming doctor
appointments we have, to tackle Sid's blocked
carotid. I keep looking at the countdown
on our calendar...32 days til we leave for our
trip to Disneyland. I am so thankful that I am
not afraid we won't make it. I did tell the man
that I was going whether he made it or not.
Told him I would raffle his spot if he wasn't up
for it. He just showed me his finger. hmmm. he
is so cute.
What is scary is I have all of these thoughts
racing around in my head, as well as many others
I haven't listed(lazy) and I can still kinda function.
I am definitely ready for a change of scenery and a
chance to relax and throw up my hands and just enjoy.
without a thought in my head..only 32 days!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

There's nothing wrong with saying you're tired. That's not complaining. Please let me know if there's anything we can do.

I think it's hilarious that he flipped you off. Naughty!

Love you!

JerriLynn said...

he is oh so very naughty..You are doing so very much to help me. I can't even tell you what it means to have someone I can count on that he likes, help take him to appointments..HUGE HELP!!
Love You Too!!