Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday already

Where did the week go? It just flew by.
I didn't even realize I hadn't been here
for a few days til tonight. I haven't
been doing anything super special, just
my life which is....SUPER SPECIAL. =]
Trying to figure out what has kept me too
busy to blog, and then remembered LIFE.
I have been tired, and trying to be a
bit more organized during the week, so that
when the weekends come I don't spend the entire
time doing just chores and not enjoying my
man and our home. I am grateful for so much.
We have been super busy at work, so the layoff
scare has left for now. =]
It also keeps me from spending too much time
in the "WHAT IF?" game I can get into playing.
I am somewhat puzzled by the lack of freaking
out or worrying about Sid's test. He had it done
on Wednesday, I have to admit to a small crying
fit. I had a moment of feeling as if I were the
worst wife ever. Like I should have been there
with him. I HATE that. It didn't last long, but
I could have entertained that one for days.
I am looking forward to meeting with the doctor
on Wednesday to find out the results, and get
our plan of action. I just know we are in God's
hands, and no amount of worry or stressing or
any of the stuff I can be soo good at will
change the fact that it will be what it will.
I have been wearing my "EARS" around the house
a bit to be silly, and make Sid laugh. He just
shakes his head and giggles and calls me a
dumb---....He is just so stinkin sweet, huh?
He did manage a walk to costco this week, so
I am encouraged with his effort. so that's
it for me for now. gonna go do some laundry.

No comments: