Tuesday, November 10, 2009

he walked to store..

I am always so amazed by God's blessings.
I then wonder why am I so amazed? I should
be used to it, huh?
I have been encouraging my sweet man to do
a bit of exercise. We plan on getting a scooter
chair for him while we are in Disneyland, but
even with that he will have a bit of walking.
And after sitting and laying around for a few
months it is natural that he will tire easily.
Well, he walked to Costco today. It isn't a super
long walk, maybe half mile round trip. We needed
milk, so he took my encouragement and did it!!
I am so proud of him!! I just praised him and told
him how great he was to go to the store for me.
He said he got tired, but not too bad.
I am just grateful that he tried. He hasn't
"felt" like doing anything, and I tend to
take it personal when he doesn't respond to
my suggestions.I just want him to be as good
as he can possibly be, and I want to do any
and everything I can to help him make that
happen.
We have to wait for insurance to approve the
tests he needs done to see where the blockage
is and how bad it is. Found out it was a typo
that caused the confusion with the doctors.
they put CAD which means coranary artery disease
when they meant to say carotid artery disease.
So, we wait again. I am not very good at that,
but, I believe there has been some improvement
in that area. Thank the Lord for that.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay, Sid! That's so awesome that he did that.

Still praying!