Wednesday, October 14, 2009

good news

Well, shoulda done this last night, but was just too tired.
My sweet man had showered(finally), shaved, and put on
real clothes...he also did the dishes. I love him oh so much.
my 2 least favorite chores he has always done, grocery
shopping and dishes. with a dishwasher, I don't mind them
as much as I used to. He is feeling better. I would put him at
about 40%. So, major improvement. YAY!!!
took him to doctor, and he is maintaining blood pressure,
so 2 pills less to take. YAY!!! someone told me I looked
"lighter". guess I didn't realize how much I carry and
don't realize others see that. I hope I can show that it
is God that carries our burden. I tell people all the time
that I can't do this stuff, but somehow God gives me
the grace for the day. Some days, however, I leave that
grace on my pillow and run the show myself. Guess I don't
need to say that doesn't work out too well. You would think
I would quit it, huh?
Well, that's enough outa me for now..

No comments: