Sunday, October 11, 2009

over the hump?

Was hoping to feel better today.
didn't happen..I didn't "feel" like
doing anything. Just wanted to
stay in bed.
Critters don't allow
that kind of stuff. They want fed
on schedule. I forced myself to
shower and dress and go to
church. I prayed and told God
that I didn't feel like it, but was
doing it anyway just out of
obedience. I know I am stuck
in sin here, relying on myself
to get out of it. Never works,
yet I continue to try it.grrrr
I cried the entire service.
sniffling snotty crying. I was
able to share with a few people
that asked me that I was just
feeling sorry for myself. nothing
to worry about. I am grateful to
be able to tell the truth I guess.
I think maybe sharing it brought
some sort of realization that I was
being selfish and needing to see
that God is good all the time.
That I need to trust what I know
instead of letting my feelings run
the show. So I am at this moment
anyway feeling better. exhausted
and drained, but better. The man
walked outside for a few minutes
today, yippee..he has 68 days to get
healed up..I think he will make it.

No comments: