Thursday, October 29, 2009

new day

Well, yesterday was a better day. I thought about Paul.
How he got put in jail and didn't complain or say how
unfair it was. He didn't get mad and throw fits. He used
the opportunity to share God's love and mercy. I decided
I needed to try that. I had a better day as a result of it, too.
Between my 2 good friends fear and self-pity, I was in serious
danger of being consumed by it. So thankful that I have the
people in my life that consistently tell me the truth in love.
that pray for me. That hold me up and encourage me.
I realize that God has a plan and He doesn't need my approval.
I don't like my circumstances right now, but I truly do believe
that I need to trust in what I know to be true. The evidence in
our lives gives me no reason not to trust, yet I find myself
there way too often.
We don't see a cardiologist for 2 weeks
I am thinking, Why so long? what if he has another stroke before?
we know what needs done, why can't we do it NOW. Then, I
had to remind myself, God is in charge. He knows exactly what
is needed. I don't need to jump in and take over. It is so hard
sometimes to know what to do or not to do. So we are praying
for wisdom. That I will make the right choices, that I will trust
and be obedient. That I will honor my Lord in this trial.

No comments: