Went to neurologist today. He was pretty positive.
No new damage in brain. Just want to prevent any more seizures.
So, increase in anti-seizure meds and if no problems go back in 6 months.
Sid isn't allowed to drive his car at all for next 6 month
to be reevaluated if he has no more seizures.
Dr. doesn't want him on motorcycle at all,
regardless of lack of seizures.
Needless to say, my sweetheart is not a happy camper.
I am OK with it. It just means I will need
to get more organized and do a little bit more.
But, with help it will be OK.
called the other Doctor,
asked why the wait on the carotid blockage.
I expressed my concern of another stroke.
Dr. wants cardiologist to see if they can't just do
a stint instead of the other invasive surgery
that Sid got the last time.
I was like, oh..... so we wait.
wait on the Lord.
I am so grateful that my friends fear
and self pity went to visit someone else.
Thankful for everyone that is praying for us.
I am hopeful we will spend our Christmas as we planned.
I know that we looked to the Lord in that decision,
so I have to trust that He has it all figured out.
And he doesn't need my help in it, just needs me to trust.
this that and other stuff
4 months ago