Friday, April 10, 2009

customer service??

What is it with the total lack of customer service these days??you would think in these tough times that people would be a little more eager to please, wouldn't you? I am writing this as I sit on hold with the phone co. on hold for the last 30 minutes, after talking to someone for 20 minutes, after being at the store to get a new phone only to be told I am not eligible to upgrade...What?? what do you mean I can't upgrade..have I not been a loyal and good paying customer for over 15 years? As I sit here waiting for someone "authorized" to speak to me, I wonder how anyone can think it is OK to treat someone like this..although it isn't as tho this is the 911 operator..I am wondering if they think I am going to get tired and just hang up. I may have to if my battery dies. well that's it..I will tell you how it turns out.

No comments: