Thursday, April 23, 2009

sigh...

Trying to figure out why I can never be satisfied with the life God has given me. I have been sooo abundantly blessed I should be embarrassed if I ever complain(out loud or inside my own head)!! So, here's the deal. I have been praying about a certain situation in my life. praying for God's will, wisdom direction...you know the usual stuff when uncertainty is there? Anyway, I just don't know what to do. Nothing or something? it should be easy, right? I have such a hard time knowing what to do sometimes. On the one hand it seems as if I am ungrateful and self-willed if I take door number one, but is it fear keeping me from door number two? You think this is bad, you should be INSIDE this head of mine. I honestly don't know why I seem to have a chronic restlessness at times. I know the last time I was feeling like this for any length of time We got blessed with a stroke. So I am really afraid to "say" any of this stuff out loud.(more self centered fear). As I am writing this, and kind of looking at what I have written, I realized something that I know to be true with me. Every year at about this time....yep you already guessed it huh?.....SPRING FEVER...whoo. now that's a relief. I'm not crazy, just itchin for the flowers to be planted and the bulbs to start blooming. For a full week of flip flops and tank tops. Yeah..Now that's what I'm talkin bout.

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

I am so with you Jerrilynn! as i type i am iflipflops but it is only +2*C here... sigh... spring!
Just keep smiling and praying to God. He will be faithful!