Monday, April 13, 2009

phone " madness"

Well, I told you more to follow. The phone I tried to purchase Friday evening I finally got today at 7:45 pm. I don't think I have ever been through so much effort and frustration for anything so unworthy in my life. I spent 5 + hours on the phone 3 of which was on hold(ignore). 4 calls to customer service call center and thanks to Tiffany, Nathan, Lisa, Kimberly, Shannon, and Arnie at us cellular, I now have a new phone. No thanks, and I mean absolutely none, nada, to Maura, madga, Trisha, I hope you are never treated as poorly as you treated me during this process. You give new meaning to the term customer service. There was NONE. Anyway, I am just glad no-one had to die and no animals had to suffer through testing for this to happen. I would tell you all what happened, but I am sooo tired of telling the story, that I just can't do it. So suffice it to say it was a horrible ordeal and it finally got resolved to some level of satisfaction on my part. I guess I should tell you, the other night when I was on hold? Well, the store personnel went home and left me on hold. I was never talked to (unbelievable huh?) over an hour on hold, only to be left on hold to be cut off...

No comments: