Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hearing from God

Well, it's Thursday night, and no ladies study.


I found out last night it was canceled.


I had about half of my homework done.


Talked to my good friend and she told me to finish it anyway.


I seriously considered just letting it slide.


Well, I went ahead and finished the homework.


Guess what?


yep, That thing I've been agonizing over ?


and praying about?


and really believing I was trusting and seeking?

I found thru finishing this week's study homework, that I was NOT.

I had once again made decisions based on self-seeking motives.

(sin)

That wouldn't be so bad, but I did this while asking God for direction and

I hadn't received any direction,

and decided to go a certain way anyway.

(sin)

So, this morning when I was finishing up the homework I got the blessing of


HEARING from the Lord.

All this as a result of acting out of


obedience to finish the homework. So I now KNOW

what I am supposed to do


NOTHING.

I am to enjoy and be grateful for

the wonderful life I have been blessed with .

"Keep back your servant from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression" (Psalm 19:12)

No comments: