Monday, April 6, 2009

home sweet home


home from cali..What a trip! We got to see Zen for the first time in 4 years. it was soo wonderful. I had really come to accept that we would never see her again. God is good. I should have posted yesterday, but I was just too tired from driving. Charyl did a couple hours, and I did the rest. It is a very long way from Disneyland to home. The new granddaughters are delightful an so much fun. It makes me miss my Gramma. She had to be the coolest grown-up in my childhood. I so want to be like her. I think I am a little. got irritated at work. I knew it would be alot of catching up, I didn't realize that noone was going to do any of my work while I was gone.YIKES...I even cried a little bit, then I find myself feeling guilty for not being grateful. grateful for the job, the trip that didn't seem possible a little over a year ago, grateful for my family, for seeing Zen, for Jimmy, that takes such good care of our puppies and home while we are gone. Thank you Lord for the continuous blessing you give us. I will share more later on the trip. If I had been able to post while I was on vaca, it would have been kind of cool, but I will just have to try to wing it with the highlights..more to come

No comments: