Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Sunday

Today is the day I celebrate my Lord and Saviour. Christmas is great and wonderful, celebrating the birth of Jesus. But this is where he paid the price. Paid it in full. I was talking to a friend the other day and she was saying how she will never be able to measure up, and how she feels like the biggest sinner in the world, I explained to her I totally understand those feelings. I shared with her about how Jesus paid the price. I don't know if she has received that gift yet, but I am going to keep praying for her and sharing with her how awesome God is. I was reminded of those core things I believe through sharing them with someone else. What an awesome gift. I shared with her how there is no way we can ever measure up, and that because of Jesus we don't have to. So Happy resurrection Sunday! He is Risen!

No comments: