Monday, April 27, 2009

feelin the pressure

OK. I admit it. I want to have something to say here.

I want to touch people's lives. I want to make you laugh, cry, think about a friend you haven't thought about in a while. remember a childhood memory.

I guess I just want to feel like I matter somehow.

I am crying now, because I realize just how shallow and sick that sounds.

But it is how I feel.

right now.

right this minute.

I am so very aware how small and insignificant I am. I am also aware of how important I am.

Just NOW...AND I MEAN JUST NOW

it was like God reminded me that if I am sooo unimportant and soo insignificant,

why did He send His Son to die on the cross for my sin?

HMM God is so good all of the time.

I am hoping you believe me. I just type the words, and sometimes I post what I write, and sometimes I erase it.

So here I am again, Totally knocked over by God's timing and gentle chastening.

He loves me, and he loves you too.

So, thanks for letting me be me.

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

i have so enjoyed getting to know you thru your blog Jerrilynn! Keep it up and know that you DO make me laugh and think of things that i might not normally do!
BE YOU-- no one else can be you, just like YOU!
btw... i think i have my postings thingy fixed! thanks for the email!