Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I stand in awe

Hey..Don't know if I am gonna be able to do this one.

My husband just left the house to go to men's bible study at church.

I know that may not seem like a major big deal, but it really is.

HUGE, really......HUGE .

Even before the stroke, he wouldn't have been going.

Just not his deal.

He doesn't hang out with other guys.

He barely hangs out with me. =]


So, here I sit once again with another bit of evidence for the file

of how God ALWAYS...and I mean ALWAYS IS FAITHFUL.


Don't ask me why this is so important to me.

I know how much I have been blessed through participating in the Ladies bible study,

so I guess I just wished the same sort of thing for him.

I get to go to work and interact with other people every day.

He sits at home and watches TV most days. I don't know how he doesn't

lose his mind, but he seems to be content.

I have to remember I am the crazy one. The one prone to ungrateful,

discontentedness with things that are totally out of my control.


I am just blown away by God's grace, even though I shouldn't be surprised.


Our lives have been so abundantly covered in grace, I don't know how I can


ever be the way I get soo often. impatient and uncertain. Full of questions and


doubts...the what if game is always on..


Just today I was praying and told God I just wanted to "FEEL"


that I was moving in the right direction...


To "KNOW" what He wanted me to do



...Something...




Nothing.




.and it came to me




JUST TRUST AND OBEY...


So I am once again in that very familiar place



of asking forgiveness and being thankful that I am so loved..

No comments: