Friday, April 24, 2009

upload,download,import,export, HUH?

OK, I admit I am not the most up to date on the latest technology. I mean we just got hooked up to the Internet at home (I have had experience with it at work) So, I decide I am going to save time and just order the photographs I want from our trip online. Piece of cake, right? For you maybe, not me. I uploaded all the pictures from my camera thinking I was doing it at the website where I would be picking up the pictures. Turns out I downloaded or "imported" them onto my computer and into some preloaded program. So, yep you guessed it, I went through all of them and sorted what I wanted prints of and imagine my surprise when I realized my error. No big deal, I am not going to complain( yeah still trying to make a whole week day without doing any of that)..2 hours later and I can't tell you how many times I have actually gone through the process I can pick up my photos tomorrow afternoon. YAY!!! I should have the scrap book completed by February with any luck..=]...I gotta go lay down I am tired.Here is one of the pictures

2 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

I LOVE scrapbooking and am trying to do more of the digital scrapbooking... i use the creative memories program for my photos AND for my digital books. it is really easy and fun once you get the knack! But i still love to traditinoal scrapbook.
BTW... love the 'Mater pic!!!

JerriLynn said...

Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate the feedback, and am enjoying getting to know you in the process.