Thursday, April 16, 2009

winter-summer

Well, I told you I would tell you the day it happened. it was today. The furnace was running in our 30 degree morning, and the air in our 70 something this afternoon. Now, granted, we run air conditioning when others wouldn't even dream of it. I can proudly boast (and do) that you can hang meat in our house in July. My sweet husband is the one that runs the thermostat. I don't understand why 72 in the winter is fine, but in the summer it has to be 65. makes no sense to me, but since the stroke it is more like 80 in the winter and 65 in the summer. his thermostat is all outa whack. I blame the medicines he takes. He just says "whatever". So i run around nearly naked in the winter and all bundled up in the summer. It is supposed to be in the 80's by next week, so I should be riding my motorcycle more regularly real soon. Now that is exciting.Seems like I just got it and had to put it up for the winter. And Sid is officially off driving restriction tomorrow. Wow, that actually went fast. (not for him I'm sure) He has been pretty good. Cheated a bit, but overall pretty compliant.

No comments: